forum-mécanique" forum-mécanique"

Forum Mécanique, Forum Usinage, Forum de la machine outils

Forum mécanique est un forum de l'usinage, de la machine outils, et de la mécanique au sens large.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-12-2018 03:56:08

jinpanlin520
Expert

However he says he is happy to be able to

by Marina Watson Pelaez

LISBON, June 22 (Xinhua) -- When Portuguese architect Eduardo Soto de Moura was asked to have his works displayed at an exhibition, his first instinct was to say no because he simply didn't have the time.

But Soto de Moura changed his mind. With a career that has progressed from private homes to larger public buildings, Soto de Moura felt it could be the right time to gain perspective on what he has completed up to now and what he has left to do.

That desire to gain perspective on his own work led him to agree to hold his first major exhibition, entitled "Continuity", opened on Tuesday at Lisbon's Centro Cultural de Belem (CCB), with jazz music by Miles Davis playing in the background.

"The selfish side of me wanted to show my works as a whole, what I've been doing. I wanted to show others but also it was for myself to see," he explains in a video interview, screened as visitors walk in to the exhibition.

The exhibition, which runs until Sept. 18, displays seven of Soto de Moura's most important works in Portugal, including Tua (undergoing), Braga stadium (2004), Metro of Porto (2001), Torre de Burgo (2007), Casa de Historias de Paula Rego (2008), and Casa na Arrabida (1994).

The exhibition was curated by architects Antonio Sergio Koch and Andre de Franca Campos, who wanted to reflect the architect's symbolisms and analogies.

One of the models on display is the Casa de Historias de Paula Rego, the museum of a renowned modern Portuguese artist Paula Rego in Cascais, which stands in a resort town near Lisbon.

Pyramid-shaped, and made of red-coloured concrete, he incorporates trees and other natural elements into the building.

Spectators can see the model of the building and also images of what it looks like today, through videos screened at the exhibition by Japanese filmmaker Takashi Sugimoto.

Souto de Moura says gravity takes a central role in his work. He also pays special detail to light, which makes his buildings rich in emotion.

"Every once in a while, there must be shadows," he says in the video interview.

Another of his prominent works, the Braga Stadium, was created on the mountainside, which allows those who can't afford a ticket to watch a match from afar.

While Soto de Mouro, who won the 2011 Pritzker Prize, has carried out dozens of projects abroad, he says those satisfy him the most are those he did locally, in his native country, even if his home country presents challenges for architects.

"It is difficult to do architecture in Portugal and it implies certain wear and tear," he says.

However he says he is happy to be able to stick to a coherent style and one that is very much his own.

"I don't have to cater to any one, I don't follow the rules or agree with them," he says.

Soto de Moura was born in the northern city of Porto and enrolled at the Academy of Fine Arts to study sculpture but ended up finishing a degree in architecture.

After working with renowned architect Alvaro Siza Vieria, he eventually opened up his own office and has gained international recognition. Enditem

In the last 30 yrs Puma Fenty Leadcat Burgundy UK , betting went from remaining a virtually undercover pursuit, to something that is quite definitely accepted and firmly in the public eye. As lately as the later part of the 90s it would’ve been unavoidable to head over to your nearby bookmakers store to place a bet. A gambling store was generally to be found off the beaten track, typically searched out by the black screens and smoky setting.

The bookies are just about everywhere Puma Fenty Leadcat Purple UK , you no doubt see their shops in the city, as well as their adverts on your telly. The stores nowadays are hi tech affairs, looking more like NASA launch control than a bookie outlet of years passed by. Highly likely there may be one or more in the local city center.

In current day Britain Puma Fenty Leadcat White UK , the bookmaking firms are widely recognized brand names. You’d have difficulty to find someone who could not quickly name one of the major companies. Nevertheless, whilst people are comfortable in the brands, they may not be specifically comfortable with the arena of gambling. It’s possible that this is a hangover from the speed at which the betting sector has expanded Puma Fenty Leadcat Pink UK , with lots of consumers still linking bookies with their cash and pricing lingo . Ponder the following illustration of the kind of tongue widely used at the horse racing track.

Keep in mind that a customer could possibly ask for 鈥渙dds on bag 5,鈥?to which the bookie responds 鈥渉and.鈥? The customer affirms 鈥渟tick me down for a bullseye!鈥?

Are they even talking English language? It is an market place jargon, with exclusive terminology used to symbolize both odds and money changing hands. If you ever want to figure out what they mean Puma Fenty Leadcat Black UK , read the guide on the web-site below.

Though because of the problems a novice might face in comprehending this, the bookmakers knew that to make betting attainable to the public, they would have to make the vernacular more obtainable as well. It wasn’t merely the jargon either puma fenty leadcat grey uk , the mathematics powering bookmaking isn’t especially easy-to-use for many individuals. This encouraged to the development of decimal prices. Using this format helps to make betting far more attainable to the public. This will be significant, because those who can easily understand something are more liable to take part.

I’d never before set a bet till just a few days ago, at the time I made up my mind to support my favorite club in a major match. I didn’t especially like to go into the store puma fenty bow sneakers uk , thus I concluded I’d do it internet. Exactly what ought I do to move on?

Initially, you’ll want to grasp how the bookmakers are invariably in the market for new customers. Consequently, you are likely to receive sever. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Jerseys From China   Cheap College Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Jerseys From China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China   Cheap Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr

Forum Mécanique :

Bienvenue sur le forum de la mécanique

Accès aux règles :

Pour le bon fonctionnement du forum, vous trouverez ci-dessous un accès direct aux règles du forum :

Sponsor

SERIM :
Services Etudes Réalisations industrielles Maintenance

serim