forum-mécanique" forum-mécanique"

Forum Mécanique, Forum Usinage, Forum de la machine outils

Forum mécanique est un forum de l'usinage, de la machine outils, et de la mécanique au sens large.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-10-2018 02:21:36

panxing18
Expert

s over a Titans squad that made

OAKLAND Gabriel Landeskog Jersey Kids , Calif. (AP) — Derek Carr showed enough in one drive of what used to be the dress rehearsal game in the preseason for coach Jon Gruden to shut him down until Oakland’s season opener.

Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy didn’t need to see anything at all from Aaron Rodgers.

Carr led a scoring drive on his only possession of a shorter-than-expected preseason appearance, and the Raiders beat the Green Bay Packers 13-6 on Friday night.

“‘I had seen enough,” Gruden said. “There was not much more to see. The battle for us is who’s behind Derek. … I was very pleased with Derek and how he started the game.”

Gruden had said earlier in the week that Carr and the offensive starters would likely play into the second quarter. But he pulled him after an opening drive that ended when Reggie Gilbert bull-rushed right tackle Donald Penn into Carr, leading to a sack and fumble that Carr recovered.

The Packers rested Rodgers and the rest of the offensive starters. They were held to two field goals and 228 yards of offense behind backups Brett Hundley and DeShone Kizer.

“We wanted to get some things done offensively. Didn’t accomplish that,” McCarthy said. “The obvious is the penalties kind of were the theme for the evening. It was a sloppy football game.”

The Raiders won when Chris Warren III scored on a 1-yard run with 5:07 to play.

Carr went deep on the opening play, completing a 49-yard pass to Amari Cooper following a play-action fake. The Raiders moved to the 4 before the sack ended the drive and led to a field goal.

Carr then went to the bench after playing just two series the entire preseason. He’s expected to sit out next week at Seattle and not play again until the season opener against the Rams on Sept. 10.

“If we practice at the speed that we do, I feel you can go out in the preseason and play a couple of plays here and there and be ready for the regular season,” Carr said.

Backup Connor Cook struggled, going 6 for 15 for 72 yards and throwing a pass that was intercepted by Green Bay rookie Jaire Alexander . Cook threw another interception that rookie Josh Jackson returned for a TD, but that got overturned by a defensive hold on the other side of the field.

E.J. Manuel also turned the ball over in the second half and Gruden said he wasn’t sure his backup quarterback was currently on the roster.

Hundley wasn’t much better, going 8 for 14 for 78 yards and leading one field goal drive in the first half. Kizer was 11 for 23 for 120 yards and also led one field goal drive as the Raiders took advantage of Green Bay’s backup offensive line.

“They were getting around our edges a little bit,” Kizer said. “It required me to step up here and there. I was trying to avoid some sacks, trying to keep the ball in play and have some positive plays. That’s part of the game, being able to fight adversity.”

TRADING TEAMS

In warmups, Carr and Rodgers took the opportunity to throw to old teammates who are now on the opposite team. Carr threw to his former Fresno State teammate Davante Adams and Rodgers warmed up with former Packers receiver Jordy Nelson.

“Derek threw Davante one and Aaron threw me one,” Nelson said. “It’s pretty rare to have that setup. It was fun to see those guys.”

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch once again sat during the national anthem. Lynch also sat for the anthem all of last season but never gave a reason for his decision. No other players on either team demonstrated during the anthem.

HELMET RULE

There was one penalty under the new rule prohibiting players from leading with their helmets. Oakland S Marcus Gilchrist was called for the infraction on a tackle against Lance Kendricks in the second quarter.

“I’m not sure I understand that call tonight,” Gruden said. “I do understand the rule.”

DEBUT

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie made his debut for the Raiders before even taking part in a practice. Rodgers-Cromartie was signed Thursday and came into the game in the third quarter at cornerback.

INJURIES

Packers: LB Oren Burks got hurt during warmups and didn’t play. … RB Ty Montgomery left in the first quarter with a foot injury.

Raiders: DE Bruce Irvin was excused from the game for a personal matter.

NEXT UP

Packers: Visit Kansas City on Aug. 30.

Raiders: Visit Seattle on Aug. 30.

No team wants to distance itself from last season 鈥?or even the previous year 鈥?more than the Cleveland Browns.

They get a chance to prove all of those offseason maneuvers paid off when they host their archrivals, the Steelers, on Sunday.

No, it's not fair to fully judge Cleveland's progress in the opener. It is tempting, though, considering how the roster has been revamped and the enthusiasm has been ramped up.

"Honestly, I would rather not look back," says Browns coach Hue Jackson, and why would he with a 1-31 record in charge? "I just feel really good about this group. We have to get ourselves ready to play. It is a big-time game this week. This is against the best team in our division. It is a huge game."

It also doesn't hurt the Browns that Pittsburgh has been missing one of its best players, star running back and holdout Le'Veon Bell.

Still, as Jackson notes Russell Bodine Jersey , the Steelers have been the cream of the AFC North for a long time, while the Browns have been the downtrodden.

Regardless of Bell's status 鈥?James Conner is the backup 鈥?the Steelers have a dynamic offense thanks to receiver Antonio Brown, perhaps the NFL's best player; quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, still a force in his 15th pro season; and a talented offensive line.

"If we start off with James, I think we'll be fine either way," guard Ramon Foster says. "He's a guy that's made strides. He's made us confident in him. So he gets the start, we roll with him. No disrespect to (Bell), we've got to move. This is a moving train."

The season opened Thursday night when the defending champion Philadelphia Eagles got past the Atlanta Falcons 18-12 in a sloppy, penalty-filled game.

Jay Ajayi scored his second touchdown on an 11-yard run with 2:19 remaining, and the Eagles withstood a two-minute drive by Matt Ryan and the Falcons, with Julio Jones failing to come down with Ryan's high pass on the final play from the 5-yard line.

The game was marred by penalties, dropped passes, missed assignments and weak quarterbacking. Foles threw for 117 yards and an interception, and Ryan completed less than 50 percent of his passes. Neither threw for a touchdown.

San Francisco at Minnesota

Yes, quarterbacks get too much attention these days. Still, this is one game where they have to be the focal point.

The Vikings spent about the entire budget of the state of Minnesota on Kirk Cousins after he played two seasons under the franchise tag in Washington. So while the return of rookie sensation (until he hurt his knee) Dalvin Cook to the backfield is quite intriguing, most eyes will be on how Cousins fares with far more talent around him.

San Francisco was in QB purgatory a year ago, then pulled off an October deal for Jimmy Garoppolo. The youngster who hasn't lost in seven career starts, got a huge contract, too. He'll face one of the NFL's toughest defenses in this one.

New York Jets at Detroit, Monday night

OK, excuse us if, one more time, we concentrate on the quarterback. This one is Sam Darnold , the only member of the five first-round passers in this year's draft who will get a start. He has poise, lots of arm talent and escapability.

Of course, he's also a J-E-T-S QB; the last true franchise guy they had was Joe Namath.

"I know that just because I got named the starter doesn't mean we won the game Monday night patrick mahomes authentic jersey ," the Southern Cal product says. "It's awesome and I'm really happy to be the starting quarterback, but I also know that I've got to go out there and do my job."

He'll try to do it against new Lions coach Matt Patricia's defensive acumen. Patricia comes from New England, so the pedigree is impressive.

Los Angeles Rams at Oakland, Monday night

Another 2018 newcomer 鈥?actually a returning megastar 鈥?is Raiders coach Jon Gruden. Enticed out of the ESPN broadcast booth, given full reign in Oakland along with major money, Gruden already has flexed his power by trading away the Raiders' best player, pass rusher supreme Khalil Mack .

That probably won't temper the rabidness in the Black Hole for the opener. What might is a Rams club with perhaps the most talented roster in the NFL, led by DT Aaron Donald and RB Todd Gurley.

Cincinnati at Indianapolis

Another key returnee (and, yeah, a QB) is Andrew Luck for the Colts. A shoulder injury that some claim was misdiagnosed, others say was mishandled, sidelined him for all of 2017. When healthy, he is elite, although the roster under new coach Frank Reich appears anything but.

Cincinnati brought back Marvin Lewis, the second-longest tenured coach in the NFL, and also re-signed its top two defenders, Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins. They'll try to wreak havoc on Luck.

Tennessee at Miami

Mike Vrabel won three Super Bowls as a linebacker and sometime TD-catching receiver. He takes over a Titans squad that made the playoffs and upset Kansas City last winter, and seeks to build on such success in the rugged AFC South. Look for RB Derrick Henry to be the workhorse on offense and CB Malcolm Butler trying to show he deserved to play for the Patriots in their Super Bowl loss to Philadelphia.

The Dolphins' season could depend on how much Frank Gore has left as a ball carrier. Gore is closing in on fourth place on the career rushing list, seemingly Hall of Fame credentials.

Washington at Arizona

Like Patricia and, to a lighter extent Vrabel, new Cardinals coach Steve Wilks made his reputation as a defensive coordinator with Carolina. One thing for sure, he will have the Cardinals playing a more physical style than in recent seasons. On offense, he gets back fantasy football go-to David Johnson at running back.

With the Cousins years over, Alex Smith was acquired and will make few mistakes at quarterback. He doesn't have a ton to work with, unless recently signed Adrian Peterson still excels. Don't bet against Peterson.

J

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr

Forum Mécanique :

Bienvenue sur le forum de la mécanique

Accès aux règles :

Pour le bon fonctionnement du forum, vous trouverez ci-dessous un accès direct aux règles du forum :

Sponsor

SERIM :
Services Etudes Réalisations industrielles Maintenance

serim